PETG is easy to fabricate and thermoform without pre-drying, hence faster cycle times and cost savings can be achieved. Thermoforming and bending can be done with great accuracy and with maintained visual clarity.
Arla Plast offers PETG high impact transparent sheets – GRIPHEN®. Besides transparent sheets, GRIPHEN® can be chosen in a wide range of colours and also the unique frosty (satin) look. UV protection is available for most products. GRIPHEN® as a standard product is food approved.
Product Range (Data Sheets):
- GRIPHEN® – standard transparent PETG sheet
- GRIPHEN® UV – for out door use
- GRIPHEN® COLOUR – translucent PETG sheets in a wide range of colours including an opal range.
- GRIPHEN® COLOR UV – for outdoor use
- GRIPHEN® FROST – anti-reflex frosty surface
The sheets are used in a wide variety of applications such as
- Indoor and outdoor signs
- Shelving and racking systems
- Food displays / bin / dividers
- Exhibition boxes, point of sale interior
- Thermoformed covers
- Vending machine faces
- Industrial equipment
- Machine covers and many different kind of technical parts
- Ski lifts